3/27/11

I got a new lens :)

Oh. My. God.  I got a new lens this weekend!!  The Canon 50mm f/1.8.


Wah-Hoo!  My dad bought it for me for my birthday (thanks Dad!).  I'm so psyched.  I've been totally ob-freaking-sessed with this lens since I discovered it's awesomeness. 

I took a bunch of retarded pictures of everything within seeing distance all day Saturday.  Literally, everything.  I was just walking around my house with it up to my face snapping pics.  New lenses are fun.

I was lazy this weekend about posting so you get all of my weekend pics in one go.


March 25, 2011:


A picture of the interior of my car.  There aren't many photo opportunities when you are at work from sun up until sun down.  You gotta take what you can get. See it on flickr.


March 26, 2011:


This was taken with my new lens.  One of my many random snaps from Saturday converted to B&W. See it on flickr.



March 27, 2011:


Also taken with the new lens.  I was out walking the dog and saw this escapee ball laying along side the road by the basket ball courts.  I thought it was cute with that little face drawn on it. See it on flickr.


I hope everyone had an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment