3/29/11

Thorns in the Sunset

It was a beautiful day today.  It was a little chilly but I'll take chilly and sunny over warm and overcast any day.  I was really happy to wake up to sunshine for once instead of clouds and rain.

I went out for a walk after I got home from work to see what I could see and enjoy the nice evening sunset.  The light the sunset was casting made everything picture perfect so I came home with a few decent shots.  But this thorn bush silhouette against the sky was my favorite.

March 29, 2011:


Something about foliage silhouettes against a good sunset that just gets me.  I realize my sunset could be better.  But honestly, this almost captures what I was seeing at the time.  It's a little underexposed compared to the actual sky at the time but I kinda like it better this way.  The silhouette stands out better. 

If you're interested, you can check it out on flickr.  You can also view my EXIF data there if you'd like to know how this shot came together.

As always, constructive criticism is very welcome (on this an any shot I post).  Leave a comment and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment