3/23/11

It's raining, it's pouring...

...And I'm splashing about in my kitchen trying to capture a post worthy photo. 

Today was a really crappy day here in my neck of the woods.  Rain, rain, and more rain.  I'm sick of the rain.  I had all of these fun ideas for things to shoot inspired by the rain...but by the time I got outside it was too dark to shoot without my tripod.  And it was too rainy to shoot with my tripod. Sooooo...no rainy day shots for me.

I decided to try for one of those super cool water drop shots.  I didn't quite hit the mark.  I got a few drop shots that I was sort of ok with but this one was my fav. I really liked the colors even tho there isn't actually a water droplet in the picture.  Minor technicality. Whatevs. 

Here's my shot for March 24, 2011:


As always, you can view this in better detail on my flickr page. 

18-55mm lens @ 55mm
F/5.6
1/125s
ISO 400
flash
PP: cropped, sharpened, slight hue saturation


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment